consultant needed for Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

I live near Washington DC in Potomac, Maryland, and and eager to find someone who can help me with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I will pay $100 per hour for help from someone who knows the details of MSFSIM. Optimally I would like to find someone who is local, but maybe a consultant can help me remotely.

Thanks in advance for any referrals.

Hi, what is it you need help with? The initial download & installation.. plus how to set it up etc?

I would hold on to your money if I were you. There are plenty of people here willing to help for free. There are also loads tutorials on YouTube, like this one..

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

SCAM ALERT!!!! tThe double and, and in the body a clue. Bad grammar would not be present in a light post and their needs are very vague the only post this person has made on the board is this skeptical request as well.
Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

SCAM ALERT!!!! tThe double and, and in the body a clue. Bad grammar would not be present in a light post and their needs are very vague the only post this person has made on the board is this skeptical request as well.

I actually thought that too!

Sounded a bit like the “my cousin makes $100 an hour working from home” scams..

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

I actually thought that too!

Sounded a bit like the “my cousin makes $100 an hour working from home” scams..

He's in the wrong place then, because we help for free, right? LOL!

Ryzen 5 5600x / NVIDIA 3060 Ti Founder's Edition / ASRock B450M Steel Legend Motherboard / 2TB Inland Premium TLC NVMe SSD / 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM / Monitor: Monoprice Zero-G 35" UWQHD (3440x1440 Ultrawide)

Well, maybe, at least, he's crazy to let a "consultant" run rampant remotely on his computer. :eek: Reminds me of the scam call I get that say "I'm from Microsoft Support. Let me on to your computer to fix all of your errors". :rolleyes:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

When that Wendows guy calls, I tell him I don't have a Windows Key. He says sure you do. I say where do you find that on a Commodore 64?

When the auto warranty folks call, I tell them I drive a 52 Hudson Hornet.

Edited by plainsman
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

The Microsoft scam guys seems to have given up on me - no calls for a long, long time... but calls to extend the warranty on my 15 year old Maxima: Still get those. And now Amazon keeps calling me to say someone bought an IPhone on my account for such and such amount - but I don't have a Bezos account.

Do you have a pc..............?

I totally read this as "do you have a Pic"

Meaning....Become a Star, Model/Actresses wanted. Call 310-111-1111 for immediate casting calls.

....Signature not required for delivery....

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

**Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**

and here I thought I was special, being the only one to CONSTANTLY get the auto warranty calls.

And to buy my house as well. I tell them I will sell it, $750k, in cash (it isn't worth even close to that). They hang up after that.

Or I tell them that the radiation spill has been cleaned up, the cats that grew the extra legs and tails are adapting to them, no need to keep calling and checking up on me :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

and here I thought I was special, being the only one to CONSTANTLY get the auto warranty calls.

And to buy my house as well. I tell them I will sell it, $750k, in cash (it isn't worth even close to that). They hang up after that.

Or I tell them that the radiation spill has been cleaned up, the cats that grew the extra legs and tails are adapting to them, no need to keep calling and checking up on me :)

You should tell them you're starting to now get used to the one with the double head.....

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Must be a Florida thing from the locations of you all on the car warranty calls.

I live in Melbourne, Florida and my wife and I both get them for a car we haven't had for ten years.

I think I have most of the numbers blocked on my cell phone.

I haven't gotten any trying to buy my house yet.

Though, with all the north-easterners fleeing their State governments........

I certainly could be enticed. $750,000.00 for my house would buy a nice motorhome to go sightseeing in...

I used to work with a young mom who had a 3 year-old daughter. Every time she got one of those cold-calls, she'd hand the phone to her daughter and tell her "It's Santa for you" and the daughter would talk non-stop for 30 minutes about what she wanted for Christmas. They aren't allowed to hang up on a potential customer, so they had to sit there and listen. They never called back...

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

LOL

I love it Tim! :)

I only ever get the recorded messages nowadays, which try to get you to press 1

It sort of takes the fun out of it when you can’t wind ‘em up, doesn’t it?

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I used to work with a young mom who had a 3 year-old daughter. Every time she got one of those cold-calls, she'd hand the phone to her daughter and tell her "It's Santa for you" and the daughter would talk non-stop for 30 minutes about what she wanted for Christmas. They aren't allowed to hang up on a potential customer, so they had to sit there and listen. They never called back...

Don't get nuisance/marketing calls any longer but in the old days I'd answer with, "Oh, ok, sure, can you hang on just for a second?"

I'd put the phone down and hang it up at some point later on without ever speaking to them again. (10-30 minutes)

If they waste my time, I waste theirs waiting for me to come back.

I also once had a woman tell me FU and hung up. She was trying to tell me I had computer issues. Call went for maybe 10 minutes and it was the most fun I've had on a single call ever I think. lol

Mark Daniels