Public Thank you For TNW for FS2004

Jarhead1971

I installed The Natural World 2019 software by Howard R Smith into my FS2004; A Century of Flight.

What a great add-on!

If you all haven't downloaded and installed it, (or similar textures), you are not getting the fullness of FS2004 capabilities.

It is, in my opinion, the best add-on for pure terrain graphics enhancement.

Thank you Howard R. Smith.

Lee

If you all haven't downloaded and installed it, (or similar textures), you are not getting the fullness of FS2004 capabilities.

Sorry Lee, but I really can't share your euphoria. Some years ago I already complained about the poor desert texture. These areas look more like tundras than sandy regions, especially the Sahara. Maybe it isn't that important, and probably only few people are flying in such areas. But at least these are part of the world too.

Bernard

Sorry Lee, but I really can't share your euphoria. Some years ago I already complained about the poor desert texture. These areas look more like tundras than sandy regions, especially the Sahara. Maybe it isn't that important, and probably only few people are flying in such areas. But at least these are part of the world too.

Bernard

I agree with this. Some areas of it I don’t mind, but most I find a little too blurry and lacking detail. Although for a complete replacement of almost everything default it’s a nice step up.