Which Ones Are Bespoke Airports?

I would like to take a tour of the Bespoke airports, but I can't find exactly which ones they are. For example, in one of the World Update V: Nordics introductory screens they say the update includes "5 Bespoke Airports," but don't name them. I found a list of the 100 improved airports in the update at another site, but the 5 Bespoke ones are not specifically identified. Does anyone know where we can get the names of these special airports?...Not just the Nordics, but all of them, if possible...

Thanks in advance, for all info...

Lee Graves

Try opening the Content.xml file with Notepad, it's in:

C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

And look for entries like these:

These are the 5 bespoke (hand-made) airports in the Nordics update.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Many thanks Tim--I had trouble finding the suggested location. Could you possibly post some more World Updates Bespoke Airport names in the Forum? As you did the 5 Nordics? I can then copy and keep them...I don't know what the overall total is, so just post what you believe is reasonable...Thank you again, for the time required to do this...

Lee Graves

Sure, here they are:

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Tim, this is really generous of you. The reason I couldn't find the location of those files was because no AppData file showed in my C:\User\Lee\ file. Is it hidden?...

After I posted my request of you, I felt I was asking too much; but, you had already responded before I could edit/delete it. Thank you again, for taking the time to do something I should have been able to do...

Leew Graves

Yes the AppData folder is hidden by default, but it was no problem to copy and paste the airport list.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk