What VA features do you wish for or are your favorite?

zackw357

• 2 months later...

For me it's the community. I joined a virtual airline (flywoh.com) 20 years ago. This was founded at the time by a 14-year-old who is now a manager in a real airline. Several real pilots have emerged from it and we benefit from their knowledge because they have remained loyal to us. Our motto has always been to pick up the pilots where they are. When you can fly from A to B, that's enough for now. The community will make sure that you get better and better. Nowadays we do this on Discord with live streaming. When you need help, someone will be there to help you.

I know that many virtual airlines want to be as real as possible. But I think that's the wrong approach. It's about getting better and better together with others, learning from others in a community. Without a virtual airline, everyone flies for themselves. I am still learning from our "real" pilots ;-) That makes the difference!

Pino

President of the woh|group

I've always been intrigued with the idea of a VA, and even joined a couple, but never really participated. I think briansommers is correct about people really just wanting a group. A lot of VAs seem to be the fly whatever to wherever. I can do that on my own. In fact, I usually create my own airline with liveries, hubs, routes, etc. That scratches the creative itch I get with most any game.

I think the multiplayer aspect of MSFS will fill the void for a lot of people.

• 1 year later...

I'd enjoy the idea of being given options. Basically, allow pilots to choose between flying freely, or being told what to do. I'm trying to do this with Vision Air Virtual and it would be great if anyone would be interested in checking it out and giving it some support.

bit.ly/visionairvirtual

Edited by airmatmaster
url typo