Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Can the Digital Ownership file be D/L'd AFTER FS2020 is downloaded?

  1. #1

    Default Can the Digital Ownership file be D/L'd AFTER FS2020 is downloaded?

    I've downloaded the FS2020 files from the MS Store but not the Digital Ownership file. I thought the install pgm would go back to the original page which lists the files. But, alas, it did not. Is there a way to get to that page. BTW, FS2020 pgm appeared to run just fine with one exception---- my Logitec Joystick Pro needs to be calibrated. But I'll save that for another post.

    Thanking you in advance,
    Homer W

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Halifax, West Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    3,038

    Default

    To get back to the original downloads:
    Launch the MS Store App and click on the three dots in the top right corner.
    In the drop-down list, click on Purchased.
    This opens your Microsoft Account Order History. If you can't see Microsoft Flight Simulator, click on Show > All and Ordered within > All available.
    Under Microsoft Flight Simulator is "This bundle includes", and you should see Digital Ownership listed there.
    Click on Digital Ownership and the Purchase/Install page will open.
    Click the blue Install/Open button on the right.
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Xbox Series X and a big smile! Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 32Gb Corsair DDR4 3000, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb, CH Yoke & Pedals, Dell P2815Q 28" 4k, Win 10 Pro x64

  3. #3

    Default Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger1962 View Post
    To get back to the original downloads:
    Launch the MS Store App and click on the three dots in the top right corner.
    In the drop-down list, click on Purchased.
    This opens your Microsoft Account Order History. If you can't see Microsoft Flight Simulator, click on Show > All and Ordered within > All available.
    Under Microsoft Flight Simulator is "This bundle includes", and you should see Digital Ownership listed there.
    Click on Digital Ownership and the Purchase/Install page will open.
    Click the blue Install/Open button on the right.

    Thanks for the info. I followed the steps. Lo and behold it indicated the Digital Ownership file was already installed. I guess it was included in my original D/L.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Near KHEG-Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HBWJr View Post
    Imy Logitec Joystick Pro needs to be calibrated. But I'll save that for another post.

    Thanking you in advance,
    Homer W
    That is not unusual. Not sure if your asking for help in calibrating it, but I can guide you in that area.

    Make sure the sim is not running, Hit the start button, type JOY (joy.cpl) will come up. Select Properties, then Settings, and finally Calibrate. Go through the Calibration sequence hit OK or apply and you good to go
    Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce GTX 1660, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    WIMBLEDON, ENGLAND.
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HBWJr View Post
    I've downloaded the FS2020 files from the MS Store but not the Digital Ownership file. I thought the install pgm would go back to the original page which lists the files. But, alas, it did not. Is there a way to get to that page. BTW, FS2020 pgm appeared to run just fine with one exception---- my Logitec Joystick Pro needs to be calibrated. But I'll save that for another post.

    Thanking you in advance,
    Homer W
    I've got the same joystick and it works fine

Similar Threads

  1. Taking ownership of Winapps folder
    By Srock in forum Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2020, 12:12 PM
  2. Annual cost of ownership
    By angels355 in forum The Outer Marker
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. Legalities Question - Transferring Ownership Of Product
    By codebreaker in forum DreamFleet General Discussion Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 11:49 AM
  4. Ownership syndicates....
    By chris_NZ in forum The Outer Marker
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 11:45 AM
  5. Fractional Ownership VS. Personal Ownership.
    By Piper_Pilot in forum The Outer Marker
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2005, 03:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •