Can the Digital Ownership file be D/L'd AFTER FS2020 is downloaded?

I've downloaded the FS2020 files from the MS Store but not the Digital Ownership file. I thought the install pgm would go back to the original page which lists the files. But, alas, it did not. Is there a way to get to that page. BTW, FS2020 pgm appeared to run just fine with one exception---- my Logitec Joystick Pro needs to be calibrated. But I'll save that for another post.

Thanking you in advance,

Homer W

To get back to the original downloads:

Launch the MS Store App and click on the three dots in the top right corner.

In the drop-down list, click on Purchased.

This opens your Microsoft Account Order History. If you can't see Microsoft Flight Simulator, click on Show > All and Ordered within > All available.

Under Microsoft Flight Simulator is "This bundle includes", and you should see Digital Ownership listed there.

Click on Digital Ownership and the Purchase/Install page will open.

Click the blue Install/Open button on the right.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

To get back to the original downloads:

Launch the MS Store App and click on the three dots in the top right corner.

In the drop-down list, click on Purchased.

This opens your Microsoft Account Order History. If you can't see Microsoft Flight Simulator, click on Show > All and Ordered within > All available.

Under Microsoft Flight Simulator is "This bundle includes", and you should see Digital Ownership listed there.

Click on Digital Ownership and the Purchase/Install page will open.

Click the blue Install/Open button on the right.

Thanks for the info. I followed the steps. Lo and behold it indicated the Digital Ownership file was already installed. I guess it was included in my original D/L.

Imy Logitec Joystick Pro needs to be calibrated. But I'll save that for another post.

Thanking you in advance,

Homer W

That is not unusual. Not sure if your asking for help in calibrating it, but I can guide you in that area.

Make sure the sim is not running, Hit the start button, type JOY (joy.cpl) will come up. Select Properties, then Settings, and finally Calibrate. Go through the Calibration sequence hit OK or apply and you good to go :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I've downloaded the FS2020 files from the MS Store but not the Digital Ownership file. I thought the install pgm would go back to the original page which lists the files. But, alas, it did not. Is there a way to get to that page. BTW, FS2020 pgm appeared to run just fine with one exception---- my Logitec Joystick Pro needs to be calibrated. But I'll save that for another post.

Thanking you in advance,

Homer W

I've got the same joystick and it works fine