Thread: Article: Review: Lionheart Creations Trinidad TB21-GT

Blog Entries

Default Article: Review: Lionheart Creations Trinidad TB21-GT

Getting fairly bad/mixed reviews on simmarket (sorry James, but we have to remain objective). Wish flightsim.com store had a proper review system. I tend to only buy where I can see honest user reviews.
    Last edited by rooitou; 06-23-2021 at 04:55 AM.

Blog Entries

If you actually look at Simmarket you'll see the average review rating for this product is 4 stars out of 5, which really is not bad. If you look at the product history (changelog) you'll see the author is very committed to improving it and fixing problems. Given that MSFS 2020 itself is not a finished product and its features are a moving target creating perfectly working aircraft for it is probably impossible at this time.

I can't help thinking that all these GA aircraft for MSFS is rather lazy.....bit of a cash cow

Quote Originally Posted by widowmaker320 View Post
    I can't help thinking that all these GA aircraft for MSFS is rather lazy.....bit of a cash cow
    This in no different to any of the other big Flight Simulators out there (X-Plane, P3D etc) and if future GA aircraft releases are of similar quality to this one, I say bring it on!

I have this for P3D v4.5 and it is the plane I fly the most. I think it is a great plane. All the updates are in for me. I give it 5 stars. More if it would let me.