msfs 2020 not able to reinstall the app from MS Store

I have uninstalled MSFS 2020 and now want to reinstall the app. I have an account with MS store and when I try to install it nothing

happens. I have tried to get help from ms store support, but with no luck. Has anyone reinstalled msfs 2020 from ms store?

jimbo249

Yes, many times :)

I don't know which one you own (standard, deluxe or premium deluxe) but you always need to install the standard version, along with digital ownership

msfs.jpg

Once it's installed, launch it and you will then ask where you want the main part of the sim installing (you can browse for a second drive for example)

Now the main download begins. This may take a while (possibly 2-3 hours or more.. depending on your internet speed etc)

When it's done & you see the main flight sim menu, go onto the content manager for the rest of it (including the deluxe or premium content if that's what you own)

You can also go to the marketplace and install the free content like the world updates

Hope this helps.

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles