Thread: Here the French go Again!!!

Blog Entries

Default Here the French go Again!!!

Yep, one more Update!!!!..1.17.3.0....5.21 Gig

We will have to get a 5 Tera Disk with these guys sending updates like Popcorn!!!!!...we got screwed with this, sold us a Super Alpha!!!! by the time they finish this thing many of us will be in our graves!!!!!....Hey Frenchi!! S.T.O.P!!!!!!!!! enough is enough!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sky44 View Post

We will have to get a 5 Tera Disk with these guys sending updates like Popcorn!!!!!...we got screwed with this, sold us a Super Alpha!!!! by the time they finish this thing many of us will be in our graves!!!!!....Hey Frenchi!! S.T.O.P!!!!!!!!! enough is enough!!!!!!
    Plus, they should let you play the game without updating. I just want to fly now! Why can't I update later?

Quote Originally Posted by shb7 View Post
    Plus, they should let you play the game without updating. I just want to fly now! Why can't I update later?
    Because it’s mainly an online based sim. We all need to be using the same version.
    You don’t have to install the world update though.. that is optional and is done via the Marketplace.

Regards
    Steve
    Intel I9-10900K - Gigabyte Z490 Vision G - 64Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte RTX2080ti - 3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs
    Corsair HXi series 1000W 80+ Platinum PSU - 1x500gb & 1x1TB M.2 SSDs. - Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by sky44 View Post

With most of the updates, existing files are replaced by updated files, so the relative size increase overall is minimal