Thread: Article: Captain Sim Releases 777-300 For MSFS 2020

Blog Entries

Default Article: Captain Sim Releases 777-300 For MSFS 2020

Blog Entries

Beautiful and at a great price!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sky44 View Post
    Beautiful and at a great price!!!!!
    It is only a texture, nothing more. It's a B747 with a 777 texture. Very expensive for a texture if you ask me. No way i'm gonna buy this. Not after what they've done: https://flightsim.to/news/37/captain...shing-liveries

I cannot believe you people don't realize this is the same deal as CaptainScam did with their previous 777 MSFS release! It uses Asobo's 747 systems, down to showing 4 engines (!!!) on the avionics in the cockpit! Thus this is nothing more than a 3D skin of the 777-300 with Asobo's default aircraft systems! Why would anyone even pay $5 for this? This is BAD for the community and anything but "good news."

Good news is coming tomorrow when an aircraft worthy of your money is released: The PMDG DC-6.
    Last edited by Nels_Anderson; 06-17-2021 at 06:58 PM.

I will wait for the freeware Pinpoint-simulations 777-300...

A ridiculous attempt to once again get the quick buck from those naive enough to trust this company--Like they did with the first one. Are there any standards at all for deciding who to support on this site? Agree 100% with Seanmo this is bad for the community. To market something like this and for flightsim to help promote it is an insult to this community and encourages others to continue with the parade of shoddy products that seem to be appearing since the release of MSFS.