You need to describe your setup including computer and controllers in order for us to help you. You may have a controller settings issue? You may have conflicting assignments?
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Are the yoke & pedals showing in the Windows control panel? If not, then maybe unplugging & replugging them might sort it. Maybe you could calibrated them too.

I used to have a CH Yoke, and I still have (15-20 year old?) CH Pedals. Thy work fine, but I do have to calibrate them occasionally.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Two things to check out.

1) You may need to adjust your sensitivities and null zone. The new program is completely different from FSX, so your controller may need setup. I don't use that controller, but I know I have seen posts on how to adjust the sensitivities and null zone on those units.

2) You may have one or more conflicting assignments. Do you have any other devices like a joystick or bluetooth device? Also check that you don't have a keyboard assignment which might conflict with a controller?

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

One possibility is that the signal from whatever you use to control your elevator or elevator trim may be unstable. I had this problem with a Logitech quadrant after I had assigned one of the sliders to pitch trim. The original source of the problem may have been ripple in my power supply. I soldered a few big filter capacitors on the 5V source in the quadrant and that fixed it.

While you're waiting for takeoff, watch the elevator closely for any wiggle (don't use the drone though, it doesn't see the wiggle).

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.