ersto

Hello every simmer,

My name is Erwin; I'm a simmer from Holland and I'm looking for a special aircraft that was once provided as freeware. It concerns the Scotttish Aviation Twin Pioneer for FSX of the great modeler Rob Richardson.

It is sad to notice that his website is down and the plane isn't available on any other sim-site; just repaints. If there is anyone who can send me the files by mail I would be very greatful.

Simmers Greetz,

Erwin from Holland

Hello every simmer,

My name is Erwin; I'm a simmer from Holland and I'm looking for a special aircraft that was once provided as freeware. It concerns the Scotttish Aviation Twin Pioneer for FSX of the great modeler Rob Richardson.

It is sad to notice that his website is down and the plane isn't available on any other sim-site; just repaints. If there is anyone who can send me the files by mail I would be very greatful.

Simmers Greetz,

Erwin from Holland

Hello Erwin,

The problem there is that filesharing of other people's work is illegal, whether it was available free or not.

As the domain name is still active, it looks like he has chosen to close his site down. He may have his reasons to not want to share his files any more.

There is an older model of the Twin Pioneer by Mike Stone which should be available from the various popular download sites.

John

PS - there is a Gmail link to contact him on this page - might be worth trying to make contact?:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?14440-Interview-With-Robert-Richardson/view/3

Edited by johnhinson
PS added

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!