I attempted to launch MSFS2020 like I always do using the blue-square icon. It took me to a screen with "Gaming Services" on it. I am unable to get past this screen. I've accessed my library. MSFS 2020 is listed, but will not launch...takes me back to this same frustrating screen. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have a solution. I've put over 300 hours on this simulator & am loving it. HELP!!!!

It's a Windows 10 update bug. If you go Windows update there should be an optional download which will fix this for you.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

You are correct. After calling both X-Box & Microsoft and getting no help I investigated further. I ended up having to go to the Registry editor, remove both Gaming Services entries, rebooting & relaunching MSFS2020. It then told me in a little green band at the top that I needed Gaming Services to run the game & gave me the option to install it. I did so & the sim has been working fine so far.