When MFS coming to X Box

There was a release that X box would be released this summer, does anyone have up date on this. I don't want to buy a new computer , I have 2 now.

Any news will help

Thanks

Rich

Rich is always flying low and fast.

There was a release that X box would be released this summer, does anyone have up date on this. I don't want to buy a new computer , I have 2 now.

Any news will help

Thanks

Rich

If you already have 2 computers why would you downgrade to X Box?

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I have some questions about a new gaming computer and the new X BOX X ( the newest XBOX). Let me give a little back ground: I am retired USAF 26 yrs, aircraft Loadmaster flying on C-141 and C-130e-E aircraft, '67- 73 Viet-Nam, and finished out in Civil Engineering Sq has Maintenance Superintendent. I always enjoyed flying, I have some stick time in Cess. 172 & 182. I have the MS 2004, Over Flanders Field (both) Combat MS -3 and X-Plane simulators. My main hobby has been RC Scale flying (40 + yrs) building and flying 1/4 & 1/3 scale WW I airplanes. I have won serval awards at RC Dawn Patrol events around the country. Also like restoring old cars, last was a '64 MGB I have had it since '86, I still drive it.

Now, I am 76 yrs old with health issues that has me flying sims and driving the the MG roadster. I have sold all my RC airplanes and related stuff and now have some hobby dollars for a new hobby. I do have 2 computers, ( 1 was for my wife she don't use). Over the years I bought new PCs and upgraded as needed. I recently got X-plane sim but need more stuff to upgrade to fly it. So I am looking for a X Box or a new gaming computer. I have the Thrustmaster Hots joy stick and 21" monitors.

So, here are my questions, what gaming computer do I need that will fly MS 2020 (more powerful for in case of sim upgrades) or the newest X-Box, (I have no ideas how to work it or what is need the run MS 2020). I do have several $$ form my sale of the RC stuff. So I want the buy a system that will work without any future upgrades.

Sorry this has turned a long request, I do need some advice on what I need to take me into my later years. I do have a guy who will do the install and set up.

Thanks

Rich

Rich is always flying low and fast.