download Grumman Goose

Anybody knows a site where you can d/l the Grumman Goose without being lured into downloading other various software that you do not need? Thanks in advance

J-Louis

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

Try the Sim Outhouse Library - you must be registered to download, but it's free: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=243

Keep an eye on that site because there's an update due this weekend which hasn't appeared yet, it could be out next week.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

You're welcome, and the latest version 0.9.8 is now available as a Google Drive download (so log in to your Google account first!) from the link on this page: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/initial-release-grumman-goose-g21a-redux-ii/338063

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

That was a great advice Tim, not only because the download from Google Drive was so easy, but because the latest file is a zip one .. I hate these rar files since I have to extract them in Community (if I extract earlier, I cannot drag them into Community)

Again merci beaucoup for your directions and quick response

J-Louis

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

J-Louis, votre accueil à nouveau! I use a free universal file extractor from the Windows 10 Microsoft Store, Zip Extractor Pro. It recognises all compressed file formats and it's completely free - no trial period, no ads. Brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...
Not working for me it says you need some team speak thing. I'm on android.

Try the google drive link on the flightsimulator.com forums instead: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/initial-release-grumman-goose-g21a-redux-ii/338063

Scroll down the first post and click on the blue text: ozx-aircraft-goose-hd_v0.9.8.zip