A fun day for tomorrow

Well, I did it.

I downloaded 6 of the 7 free updates with 0 problems.

The 7th update was an airliner called A32NV.

I have 0 interest in airliners. I am too old to learn all of the stuff needed to operate such a beast.

I have more than I can handle with the little boys.

My beloved Baron 58 and the DA 62 are my love for over 90 percent of my flights.

That is about to change a little bit because there is a lot to look at with all the candy that these updates offer.

I need a slower aircraft to cruise around these big city's in.

I did a test flight around D C with a Piper Cub but it was till pretty fast.

In FS10 there was an ultralight that I cruised around with. I flew real slow and low in the Grand Canyon. I landed on that big rock down under. I landed on 5 or 6 aircraft carriers around the globe. They are great for landing just about any place you want.

There is one in the Marketplace that I have been looking at for $10.

The only update that I checked out so far is the North America update.

It should be a fun day tomorrow.

VFRguy

Hi Glen, you seem to be enjoying yourself. Glad its all working well :)

Have you thought about flying helicopters? There is an excellent H135 available and it's free!

https://flightsim.to/file/8970/airbus-h135-helicopter-project

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I have 0 interest in airliners. I am too old to learn all of the stuff needed to operate such a beast. I have more than I can handle with the little boys.

My thoughts exactly :)

In FS10 there was an ultralight that I cruised around with. I flew real slow and low in the Grand Canyon. I landed on that big rock down under. I landed on 5 or 6 aircraft carriers around the globe. They are great for landing just about any place you want.

There is one in the Marketplace that I have been looking at for $10.

Guess you mean the Drifter Ultralight by Ant's Airplanes for FSX, that one was really great anyway.

Before buying the $10 contraption by Asobo from the Marketplace, have a look at the Aero-Works Aerolite 103 by Nemeth Designs.

Sure it's a bit more expensive, but a joy to fly, and reminds me of the Ant's one much better.

Happy sightseeing flights!!

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)

My thoughts exactly :)

Guess you mean the Drifter Ultralight by Ant's Airplanes for FSX, that one was really great anyway.

Before buying the $10 contraption by Asobo from the Marketplace, have a look at the Aero-Works Aerolite 103 by Nemeth Designs.

Sure it's a bit more expensive, but a joy to fly, and reminds me of the Ant's one much better.

Happy sightseeing flights!!

I second that! I too have the Aerolite 103 and it’s very good. Well worth it.

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles