Add on to MSFS 2020

phxjohnaz

Just became a member with intent to improve my recent (last year) interest and use of the very complex 2020 sim. I really like the CJ4 Citation and want to add the CJ4 WORKING TITLE MOD I have been reading about. How does one incorporate the mod into the MSFS 2020. I don’t know where to find it, what it costs or what the steps are to make it operational.

If you could offer this novice user some steps to get there, it would be much appreciated.

Just became a member with intent to improve my recent (last year) interest and use of the very complex 2020 sim. I really like the CJ4 Citation and want to add the CJ4 WORKING TITLE MOD I have been reading about. How does one incorporate the mod into the MSFS 2020. I don’t know where to find it, what it costs or what the steps are to make it operational.

If you could offer this novice user some steps to get there, it would be much appreciated.

its easy, first it costs nothing.

download it form github...google for exact place.

unpack and drop it in the communityfolder and go.

Please note, you need to remove the addon file from the community folder, run a cleaner, and reboot before each update.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Thanks for the reply & info. I have been searching daily through the various sections of this web site and finding how common the Mods are as well as where they are found & how they are used. So gradually I’m learning ; have done everything you suggest.

The only thing confusing me is how to tell surely if the Mod was implemented, like where the difference is clearly apparent,labeled or visible. Since it is not a “new” aircraft what characteristics make it apparent?

I will read the guide and try to understand many of the notes coming with each release as well as put in more flight time for familiarity.

Thanks again