Dave Maltby BAC1-11 500 paintkit?

defaid

More or less what it says in the title...

I'm having difficulty accessing Dave Maltby's site and am wondering if there's a paintkit available for his BAC 1-11 500 for FS9.

I don't even need a full kit: all I really need is a plain white repaint onto which I can layer a tail logo & registration.

Cheers,

D

Hi Col.

Photoshop 7. Somewhat elderly but I've grown used to it.

I do occasionally use Paintshop Pro too, though I forget which version. I bought that because, after I moved to Win 10, Photoshop wouldn't handle text layers. A few weeks later I discovered that Photoshop wasn't the problem: only that in Win 10 I'd set text size to 125% as the OS fonts are all so small.

I reset to 100% and installed WinAero to change the fonts rather than the zoom (hence the retro image in another thread)... and found I no longer needed PSP except for some work involving transparency. And occasionally late in the evening because, unlike Photoshop, it has a dark background.

I guess I'll have to find a reasonably plain & light repaint.

D

Edited by defaid

@ussmidway

You're a saint. Thank you!

@ColR1948

Not repainting much, I'd never looked into it. But then, having continually to reload a flight to see what I'd made was the only thing keeping me from repainting. I may be opening an imageshack account before long...