Fsx helicopter autopilot issues

hi all looking for some help

i have the HAP gauge,by Dirk Fassbender/ Antti Pankonen, installed on a ec135. i have a couple of issues: the first one being whenever i engage flight transition mode,the helicopter goes fine until it reaches its 40KIAS cut off,however when it switches to the IAS and VS mode both of those parameters are set to 0,making the chopper slow down and drop to the ground,which can be solved by quicky scrolling on each wheel to select a higher IAS and VS but its a bit of an inconveinience

my other issue is:when the auto pilot gets engaged with IAS and ALT mode etc,it cause the chopper to be really jerky,rocking from side to side

any help will we greatly appreciated TIA

• 2 years later...

Hi There. did you ever get the Dirk Fassbender helicopter autopilot working correctly ?   I did get it to work quite well a couple of years back but can now only get to a low (10ft) hover and I can follow up with a change of direction but the Bell copter then just goes all over the place if I try to go forward. Very frustrating, as you found out. No much help around for this problem so, like you, I would appreciate any assistance you can give !!!

5 hours ago, michaelxxx1936 said:

but the Bell copter then just goes all over the place if I try to go forward.

What aircraft did you add it to?

I have it working with Dirk's A332.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.