George is getting restless

?? I suspect his photogrametry got turned off in an update? Check the settings.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

It's hard to believe that I am the cause of the Washington monument looking like a tall skinny square apt building.

I have tweaked with that photogrmmy thing as well a bunch of other stuff and it still looks like ##$@**$$. All I am trying to say is that if they can make really nice looking structures that any computer can handle and a low life novice like me can handle then they could treat old George with a little respect.

As far as that remark " Useless post. Don't know what its doing in the MSFS forum" goes, perhaps I should have posted on some other forum. I don't know. I'm just going to shrug it off and say "That is what one can expect from a Pompous man from Mars.

It's hard to believe that I am the cause of the Washington monument looking like a tall skinny square apt building.

I have tweaked with that photogrmmy thing as well a bunch of other stuff and it still looks like ##$@**$$. All I am trying to say is that if they can make really nice looking structures that any computer can handle and a low life novice like me can handle then they could treat old George with a little respect.

As far as that remark " Useless post. Don't know what its doing in the MSFS forum" goes, perhaps I should have posted on some other forum. I don't know. I'm just going to shrug it off and say "That is what one can expect from a Pompous man from Mars.

Have you considered add-ons? I know people look for free usually, there is as possibly good replacement for free over at flightsim.to, a growing download community, or you might want to look at Drzewiecki Design.

I know one thing I can't stand in my home state, they have a tree right in the middle of the state house, which isn't right. I know politicians cause a lot of heat, but I'm sure they don't need a tree to stand in the shade under it that close! :) :)

Hope this helps. Drzwiecki Design does have a Washington Landmark pack, and I own it as well. It's worth it. :)

As far as a freeware add on for the Washington area goes, here's one right here, and looks pretty darn good if I do say so myself. https://flightsim.to/file/631/washington-dc-landmarks-pack Just extract into your community folder and should be fixed.

I just miss understood what you were saying on the other comment, and glad to offer help if I can now and hope I have with these suggestions.

Edited by JohnnyJohnJohn
Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Thanks a lot for the info and a special thanks to Johnny John John John John, AKA Mars guy.

I will look into that Washington file but first I have to learn how to install it.

Just drop it into your Community folder :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I am pretty sure that an earlier update to MSFS fixed the Washington DC scenery, including the Wash. Monument and the Capitol building, so that you do not need any add-ons. In fact I have deleted the payware addon for DC that I had installed. If your MSFS is up to date, D.C. should be fine.

Just checked to be sure. This is correct, for the main DC landmarks including those mentioned. For some others, e.g. the Jefferson Memorial, you do need one of the freeware or payware add-ons such as those referred to in earlier posts.

Edited by cobalt

Thanks a lot for the info and a special thanks to Johnny John John John John, AKA Mars guy.

I will look into that Washington file but first I have to learn how to install it.

Very glad I could help out. I hope you are enjoying your improved Washington D.C!

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.