Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rex5 Sky Force 3D

Default Rex5 Sky Force 3D

ok so i reinstalled SF+ it's update and run the program and this is what i get

- System

- Provider

[ Name] Application Error

- EventID 1000

[ Qualifiers] 0

Version 0

Level 2

Task 100

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2021-06-07T13:14:14.1070216Z

EventRecordID 8910

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 0
    [ ThreadID] 0

Channel Application

Computer DESKTOP-VM8G8HF

Security

- EventData

rexskyforce.exe
    KERNELBASE.dll
    cbf6f7d1
    e0434352
    0012a6f2
    01d75b9e20fbb18a
    C:\REX Sky Force 3D\rexskyforce.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    836c8ff2-45b8-4ffe-a45d-e02ccd68e904
    as well as this.

- System

- Provider

[ Name] .NET Runtime

- EventID 1026

[ Qualifiers] 0

Version 0

Level 2

Task 0

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2021-06-07T13:14:13.4233543Z

EventRecordID 8909

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 0
    [ ThreadID] 0

Channel Application

Computer DESKTOP-VM8G8HF

Security

- EventData

Application: rexskyforce.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.set_Interval(Int32) at rexcore.rexcore.wrkWxInject_RunWorkerCompleted(System.Object, System.ComponentModel.RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs) at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(System.ComponentModel.RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs) at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(System.Object) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate) at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl() at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object) at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object) at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke() at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue() at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef) at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef) at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32) at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr) at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame) at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object) at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window) at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window) at System.Windows.Application.Run() at rexskyforce.App.Main()

and that's after installing the update for SF so it's either the update is not right or it's SF. because before this up date is installed SF will work.
    16 gigs of ram
    1TB HardDrive
    windows 10.
    desktop

I finally got SF to work. all I had to do was uninstall it altogether as well as the update. and reinstalled just SF NOT THE UPDATE!!! for those of you having the same issue as me DO NOT install the update!!! if you do it will break this program and if you uninstall just the update it will break this again. I am now flying the A2A cub with real world weather. take and shut off the update settings for this altogether and it will work. the update for this is broken and i still have not heard from Rex support as of yet. happy flying
    16 gigs of ram
    1TB HardDrive
    windows 10.
    desktop

3. Default

Search our knowledge base now and get the answers you need.
    https://rexgamestudios.helpscoutdocs.com/

For general support assistance for your REX software, REX Axis is your place!
    https://rexaxis.com/

Is this the route you took to contact them? For instance I can see it says:
    After our initial release of Technical Update 2.5 there have been several items that need attention. Therefore, we have started to work on Technical Update 2.6. We are projecting to start testing in June and hope for a release in mid to late June.

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnhinson View Post

Search our knowledge base now and get the answers you need.
    https://rexgamestudios.helpscoutdocs.com/

For general support assistance for your REX software, REX Axis is your place!
    https://rexaxis.com/

Is this the route you took to contact them? For instance I can see it says:
    After our initial release of Technical Update 2.5 there have been several items that need attention. Therefore, we have started to work on Technical Update 2.6. We are projecting to start testing in June and hope for a release in mid to late June.

John
    yes it is. and I got an email saying they have a high volume of support going on right now. so I would just wait on contacting them. but I got the program to work with out there help. I just got done flying with real world weather and it was a good flight
    16 gigs of ram
    1TB HardDrive
    windows 10.
    desktop

ok I finally heard back from Rex support. and they told me that the update for this is a full version of the program. so you have uninstall your old build number and install just the update. I wish they would have told me that 2 days ago. as it turns out this issue isn't with my computer or Rex it was bad information. it didn't say in the read-me file that this is a separate version and will cause conflicts with what's already installed so the update is not broken it's rex that lacks clarity on the information.
    16 gigs of ram
    1TB HardDrive
    windows 10.
    desktop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12