Hi! I recently installed the AI BOATS file according to the author's instruction I place file "GAIST_MSFS_V1"in the community folder but no ships or boats

could be found any where. Is there any other tips that I have missed to make it work. Spread some lights on this issue Please

Many Thanks

Hi! I recently installed the AI BOATS file according to the author's instruction I place file "GAIST_MSFS_V1"in the community folder but no ships or boats

could be found any where. Is there any other tips that I have missed to make it work. Spread some lights on this issue Please

Many Thanks

Where did you DL the file? (website)

Is there a place to ask questions about the mod you installed?

Have you emailed the author?

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Many Thanks

Did you adjust the marine traffic slider? Try setting it close to 100% and see if it generates the ships then. You should see the new models pop up...

How are you looking for shipping?

It's an excellent mod but the world is a huge place and his ships don't actually fill the seas! You have to look in the right places, usually coastlines near the bigger ports. To enable realism the depicted ships, which are actually extremely accurate models of the real thing, are all following their real-life regular routes and schedules so you have to be in the right place at the right time.

Also worth noting is that from a height it can be quite difficult to spot them unless you know where they are. I use Little Navmap for my flight planning etc and with a minor tweak it shows where the ships are. Instructions with the programme.

Henrik himself recommends the Caribbean due to the number of cruise ships in the area. Any major port anywhere in world is also worth a look. Give the sim a few minutes to generate the AI ships, then look around.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64