Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Article: A Quarter Century Of FlightSim.Com

Congratulations on 25 years and what brilliant foresight to set up the website when flightsim was so young. I have downloaded countless files from flightsim for FS2004, which has made the sim into something much greater than Microsoft imagined in 2003. (I've uploaded a few too.) I suspect that the interest shown by flightsim users had something to do with the inspiration for later simulators. And flightsim.com has always been my goto website, somewhat better organised and easier to navigate than others (if I'm allowed to say that).
    Keep up the good work Nels, and don't be retiring too soon!

Congrats !!
    I'm here since the start !

Congratulations, it is a wonderful resource. More power to you.

I'm not surprised at the success of this site, because it's one of the few places that I can go to knowing even my daftest question will be answered patiently without making me feel stupid.

Long may it last!

Felicitations and congratulations. This site is one of the pillars of supporting the hobby, so much creative selfless effort is put into it and it is so appreciated. Happy 25th anniversary and best wishes.

Blog Entries

Congrats Nels. Thank you for all this work. What an adventure watching Flightsim.com grow.
    Great learning resource and the best people.

Tom
    tomswfl

Congratulations yes. Flightsim.com has been my go to for as long as I can remember. A valuable resource, a place to find answers, see what is happening sim wise and to share the enjoyment of this wonderful pastime. Yep the sim world has really changed but what is fascinating is how despite all the constant change and upgrades how solidly some folk have remained and continued with their favourite sim platform (MS2004, FS9, CFS, FSX to name but a few).

Well done Flightsim.com long may it continue!

Thank you of helping to keep my Hobby alive

Graeme
    Bendigo
    Australia

Congratulations on the 25 years mark. It has been the first spot I check for the latest news and solutions to problems for many years.

Hal

Congratulations and thank you for all you've done. I've been around here since about 2003 or so, and every single day I look forward to seeing and learning about something I've done for about 72 years now. I grew up on an airport in Michigan in the 50's. Thank you, thank the wonderful developers of the software, the planes, the scenery and everything else that makes simming such a great hobby.

Brian

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast