Utter rudder problem

While taxiing the Diamond DA40 after landing today, I experienced serious rudder problems. I have Logitech rudder pedals. They've been working fine with other aircraft. I hadn't changed any settings. Is this a flight-model issue? I recall seeing a comment the other day from somebody who said they've had rudder troubles since the most recent MSFS update. Anyway, the plane taxiing like it was being piloted by somebody seriously DUI. It was very frustrating.
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Yep, it has a free castering nosewheel. So at low speed, use very careful differential braking. At higher taxiing speeds, rudder deflection will cause enough of an aerodynamic yaw to steer the plane on the ground.

Edit: You can modify a config file to enable nosewheel steering. On the clock now, but will try to post it later.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

Ok, as I was saying...

The easiest, and best, way to get nosewheel steering on this sucker is to use the DA40-NGX mod from Mrtommymxr. It also adds a flying-boat load of other improvements. Here you go:

https://flightsim.to/file/2738/da40-ngx-project

If I'm not mistaken, you also need to use the G1000 mod, which you can grab here:

https://www.msfsaddon.com/2020/09/msfs2020-garmin-g1000-improvements-mods.html

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

Yep, it has a free castering nosewheel. So at low speed, use very careful differential braking. At higher taxiing speeds, rudder deflection will cause enough of an aerodynamic yaw to steer the plane on the ground.

Well, that explains it.

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5