Leprechaun Leisure

Nice idea for an airline Col. Great work on the paint, especially the tail art. :cool: I suppose you will get a lot of passengers from those that believe in the little fellows. :D

Larry

Hi Col, a lot have left "our happy family," but I'm still here, maybe not as often as I used to! I try to jump in and help some of our newbies when Charlie (mrzippy) is busy. Even that gets frustrating, when a member asks for help, and that is the last you hear from them!

From the looks of it, you are getting pretty good with your repaints. I do like the leprechaun, and you did very well with it!

Okay, hope all is well with you! Take care!

Rick :cool:

Hi Rick, Thanks mate, I left FS for a while went on submarines for a bit then got in to stocks and shares.

I made a bit and lost a bit, it was interesting but you need a bit more money than I have to really make it pay and even then you can lose a lot too.

I have seen you helping out on the other section, and I agree it is annoying when someone asks for help, you give it and they never get back to say it worked or it didn't and even thank you.

I took FSX off my PC a while ago and just played about with FS9, toying with putting FSX back but not got round to it.

Col.