MSFS 2020 not boot up after UPDATE 4 or CRJ 550/700 v 1.0.3.0

My msfs 2020 suddenly will not boot into the "welcome" screen for use. i installed from the store the latest update and then UPDATED Aerosoft's CRJ 550/700 to v1.0.3.0! the sim will initiate and then load through setting the welcome scene and then poof off! the intervention of the update and subsequent crj update was the last action that i took Please help in anyone has had this problem?

Win 10 pro (updated) 32 GB ram; AMD radeon RX 5700 xt 32 ddr3 ram; intel i7; SST 2T

My msfs 2020 suddenly will not boot into the "welcome" screen for use. i installed from the store the latest update and then UPDATED Aerosoft's CRJ 550/700 to v1.0.3.0! the sim will initiate and then load through setting the welcome scene and then poof off! the intervention of the update and subsequent crj update was the last action that i took Please help in anyone has had this problem?

Win 10 pro (updated) 32 GB ram; AMD radeon RX 5700 xt 32 ddr3 ram; intel i7; SST 2T

Have you removed the mod, rebooted and then tried running without it?

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Damn, sorry to hear about that. I updated both MSFS and the CRJ, the former yesterday and the latter this morning. It was off the rails for a little while, as the CRJ update downloaded and then proceeded to go into a loop where it just kept re-downloading the update. I ended up having to uninstall the CRJ, reboot, and start over. It downloaded a fresh copy and it went fine. So far, so good.

I hope you get it sorted. The update seems really good, both MSFS and the CRJ.

thanks so much for the help. I followed your suggestion and it worked fine, or the sim booted and was usable that is... HOWEVER, I again downloaded and installed the plane from the store and the same thing happened! Now it shows uninstalled in my contents. As you know this is a good plane and is expensive!. With the exception of difficulty matching with my Thrustmaster TCA quadrant throttle its a great add on! Now will i continue to down load and reinstall it or what?

I would contact Aerosoft tech support for help. I don't have any addons at this point, but a good payware company ought to have tech support help.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Plainsmans has some good advice.

And while you are waiting for a solution, I would NOT use the mod until it is fixed. I fully understand about paying $$$ for something and then not having it work as intended (I went through the same thing with the Piper Arrow, had some difficulties, but did get them sorted).

A solution will be made available :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I have the same problem, so I deleted the file.

I dont think is a Windows problem as the CRJ is the only aircraft which causes it.

I sent a ticket to Aerosoft, who responded it with some advises that werent effective