How can I slew the camera around in showcase view...

With a few simple keystrokes? I've researched the MSFS camera online, I'm overwhelmed by all the commands, and frankly, I don't want to learn all that stuff; I just want to fly. But I like to share screenshots taken in showcase view. Unfortunately, when I open showcase view, the camera will at times be pointed in the opposite direction of whatever I want to show. For example, say I'm flying over (or alongside) the Matterhorn, off my right wing. I open showcase, and instead pointing at the left side of the plane with the Matterhorn in the background, the camera's pointed at the plane's right side. What keyboard keys can I use to move the camera around to the left side of the plane and the view I want to share?
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

With a few simple keystrokes? I've researched the MSFS camera online, I'm overwhelmed by all the commands, and frankly, I don't want to learn all that stuff; I just want to fly. But I like to share screenshots taken in showcase view. Unfortunately, when I open showcase view, the camera will at times be pointed in the opposite direction of whatever I want to show. For example, say I'm flying over (or alongside) the Matterhorn, off my right wing. I open showcase, and instead pointing at the left side of the plane with the Matterhorn in the background, the camera's pointed at the plane's right side. What keyboard keys can I use to move the camera around to the left side of the plane and the view I want to share?

I bought an Xbox controller and one of the josticks is used for viewing. It's excellent.

These are your Basic Drone Controls under Showcase:

Keyboard commands (W,A,F,S,D,R) Numberpad (5,2,9,8,4,6,7) Details Below make sure Num Lock Key is on.

Translate Drone Backward: S

Translate Drone Down: F

Translate Drone Forward: W

Translate Drone Left: A

Translate Drone Right: D

Translate Drone Up: R

Reset Drone Target Offset: Num 5

Pitch Drone Down: Num 2

Roll Drone Right: Num 9

Pitch Drone Up: Num 8

Yaw Drone Left: Num 4

Yaw Drone Right: Num 6

Roll Drone Left: Num 7

Source: https://screenrant.com/drone-camera-user-guide-microsoft-flight-simulator/

Edited by Garciamk3g

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

Thought the OP was talking about the drone. The keyboard commands are very simple and easy to use when flying the drone. I spend a LOT of my time using it :)
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality