Re-Install Flight Simulator 2020?

kapenagary

I tried to follow some directions for updating the Daher Turbo and also a couple of Garmin GPS's. I screwed up and now the Daher doesn't show up (it's invisible! just like Wonder Woman's plane) and the Garmin don't show up in any plane that uses the model that I screwed up.

Question - Is it possible to re-install MSFS? I downloaded it from a Microsoft sight.

Thanks,

Gary

You should not need to re install the entire program.

By invisible, do you mean it does not show up in your selection area or that it loads and flies but is not visible?

If it is the first, see the thread just below.

If it is the latter, first try a reboot of your computer with your community folder empty. if that does not solve the issue, you may have to reload the Daher from the Microsoft Store.

Many of you would be far better served to avoid addons and mods at this point. Unless \you are meticulous about cleaning everything out of your community folder before each update, you are just asking for trouble!

Edited by plainsman
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU