If you fly the Diamond DA62 you need to download the Diamond DA62X improvement addon. It makes the plane so much better. The realism is greatly improved and additional features are added. I just tested it with the latest update and it works perfectly.
Windows 11, Intel i9-9900K, 32GB DDR4/3000 MHz, GeForce RTX 2070, 1TB M.2 Drive dedicated to Flight Sim

There's also an excellent DA40NG mod by the same fellow. I have been practicing a lot with the DA40 recently, in preparation for the bushtrip, and it's been a blast.

https://flightsim.to/file/2738/da40-ngx-project

However, I think that SU4 broke the DA40 mod, because I've experienced numerous CTDs with it in my community folder. I've yet to do enough testing to confirm, however. In any event, I would wait until the developer comments on the effect that SU4 has had on the DA40 mod.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

The Diamond DA62 is just about the only thing I fly. I love it.

I could not find the file. Can you help me with this?

In FSX I flew the Baron 58 and loved it also, but not in FS20.

Am I the only one on this planet that thinks the person that built the Washington monument in FS20 should spend some time in jail?

I have only the standard version of FS but fly down to Panama and look at the beautiful buildings there.

How hard would it be for one of those guys to take over that idiot and give old George the respect that he deserves?

I am a fair weather pilot with little experience who has lots of fun just flying around in my Diamond DA62. I think that the update file would help me out a lot.

THANKS