FSX and Windows 10

Honus

Does FSX work with Windows 10?

How about addon components like AIFP and ADE 1.75? I'm on a Windows 7 system which works ok but there are signs it's starting to fail. Getting another Windows 7 computer may not be so easy. Thanks for any input.

FSX does work on Windows 10, but you need to read how to install carefully first! Acceleration does not work for me. I know you can edit the register and may be able to get it to work, but just stock, i can only get FSX itself to run. I can't speak to the addons?
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

I dont know where this supposed problem with FSX and Win10 came from?? FSX and Win10 have worked on my machine since upgraded years ago!

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

And me.

FSX runs fine with Win 10, or I should say, `ran` while I used FSX before P3d V5

Plus one to that, never had a problem since changing from W7, FSX steam works great on W10 by the way :)

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

• 2 weeks later...
Does FSX work with Windows 10?

How about addon components like AIFP and ADE 1.75? I'm on a Windows 7 system which works ok but there are signs it's starting to fail. Getting another Windows 7 computer may not be so easy. Thanks for any input.

I have Windows 10, FSX, no issues. I have been using AIFP & TTools for years no issues here either.

Enough force behind a brick will make it fly!

• 1 month later...