A request in finding a scenery developer - Xavier Carre

yoyo251

Hello,

sorry to ask but I'm looking from the long time two people - Xavier Carré or Jacques Godfrin from France (they did free Vietnam War Project scenery about 2010 and some RTMM sceneries for FS2004/FSX) and they don't react to any emails from long, long time.

Maybe you have an idea how to find them, or just one person. I did many mails, FB messages (I dont know which is theirs) but till now no sucess and Im still waiting for any reply. Its very important for me.

Any piece of information would be of use to me, even the city or job or another person who might know them.

I really appreciate any help and idea.

Hello,

sorry to ask but I'm looking from the long time two people - Xavier Carré or Jacques Godfrin from France (they did free Vietnam War Project scenery about 2010 and some RTMM sceneries for FS2004/FSX) and they don't react to any emails from long, long time.

Maybe you have an idea how to find them, or just one person. I did many mails, FB messages (I dont know which is theirs) but till now no sucess and Im still waiting for any reply. Its very important for me.

Any piece of information would be of use to me, even the city or job or another person who might know them.

I really appreciate any help and idea.

Email address for Xavier was:

vietnamwar.project@free.fr

But I haven't tried it in years, since I last used FSX...

Try The Wayback Machine (internet archive) here: https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://vietnamwar.project.free.fr

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64