Thread: Article: Taburet - Hawaii 10m DEM Released For MSFS 2020

Blog Entries

Default Article: Taburet - Hawaii 10m DEM Released For MSFS 2020

Wish they'd show with/without pictures on the store pages, so that one can make an informed decision.
    Last edited by rooitou; 05-17-2021 at 07:26 AM.

Blog Entries

Agreed, so many potential sales going south.... create the software run it and make a short video for potential costumer.... that would be the way I would do it......

This looked great in a few limited flights on Maui and Kauai, however, there are MASSIVE terrain spikes on the Big Island of Hawaii. I wish I had taken screen shots but will refly my routes and see if they re-occur. I have no conflicting mesh to my knowledge. I will attempt to troubleshoot and report back here.

Default Update

Quote Originally Posted by Rexbo47 View Post
    This looked great in a few limited flights on Maui and Kauai, however, there are MASSIVE terrain spikes on the Big Island of Hawaii. I wish I had taken screen shots but will refly my routes and see if they re-occur. I have no conflicting mesh to my knowledge. I will attempt to troubleshoot and report back here.
    Well, I have to say that Mr. Taburet is a class act. I emailed him for support and he responded very quickly. After a dew exchanges we discovered that the file I originally downloaded was not the current file. He sent me a link to the new version (1.2) which Iv installed and Voila! No more terrain anomalies. In short, you can trust this mod and this developer. Thanks, Ray, it looks great now.