FSX Activation

Heu Guys!

Opened FSX this morning and out of nowhere, i was asked to activate now or later.

Has this happened to anyone here? I have had FSX on my computer since 2010, i no longer have the product key.

Why is this happening and, how can i get it to stop?:mad:

Theres tons of threads about your issue just look below and click away!!

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

Yes I'm in a 30 min demo mode and, no acceleration is not installed.

Tried to fly today and ran out of time, the sim asked for a product key which comes back as wrong key.

I no longer have the original key that i purchased FSX with years ago so, i guess my sim is offically gone.

Need to get new copy of FSX and acceleration, however i no longer trust amazon or e-bay.

Any ideas where i can get those two sims?

Your only real option these days is Steam. FSX Steam Edition is largely the same as FSX Deluxe plus Acceleration. It has a few minor bug fixes and a replacement for the Gamespy multiplayer, but lacks the complete SDK.

Yes I'm in a 30 min demo mode and, no acceleration is not installed.

Tried to fly today and ran out of time, the sim asked for a product key which comes back as wrong key.

I no longer have the original key that i purchased FSX with years ago so, i guess my sim is offically gone.

Need to get new copy of FSX and acceleration, however i no longer trust amazon or e-bay.

Steam is probably your best bet. I believe Steam will be having a sale at the end of the month, so maybe catch it on sale.:cool:

• 5 months later...

I have a legit, boxed copy of FSX that I'm trying to install on Windows 10. When I run the sim it asks me to enter my product key, I enter the key from the label on the inside of the DVD case but it comes back with an invalid key error. Are the activation servers still up for this?

I've already tried running as admin and XP SP3 compatibility mode, nothing works!

I have a legit, boxed copy of FSX that I'm trying to install on Windows 10. When I run the sim it asks me to https://showbox.bio/ https://tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.cool/ enter my product key, I enter the key from the label on the inside of the DVD case but it comes back with an invalid key error. Are the activation servers still up for this?

I've already tried running as admin and XP SP3 compatibility mode, nothing works!

I got this,...