Update Ruined Frames and Scenery.

I was wondering if anyone has experienced a drop in framerate and/or scenery detail after official MSFS update. I went from wonderful, flowing roadways, streams and trees with about 30-39 FPS to cartoonish, straight-line roadways, streams and massive deforestation and about 18-25 FPS. Both before and after update I was using the exact same graphics and scenery settings. Now I barely use it and am very disappointed and disgusted with MSFS 2020.
Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2 GHz, 16GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, Windows 10

Updates are known to switch your online Data settings to Off, which results in basic scenery as you've described. Always check the Data settings after an update, and switch them back On if necessary.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Updates are known to switch your online Data settings to Off, which results in basic scenery as you've described. Always check the Data settings after an update, and switch them back On if necessary.

Thanks so much. Very helpful. :)

Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2 GHz, 16GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, Windows 10