How many hours are in your logbook so far?

I just reached over 200 hrs since purchasing MSFS 2020 on the release date and my wife thinks that I need to reevaluate how I spend my time..LOL! :) Just curious how many hours everyone else has in their logbook and how long it took to get there??

Only about 60 and started playing around September last year. But I have a baby in the house, so long stretches of personal time is quite scarce...

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

175 for me, but I probably have another 25 that were not logged whilst in developer mode.

Mostly on 152s and 172s and mostly VFR hand flown. A little use of autopilot in the 172.

Had a go with the Caravan and the A320. I could fly the jets OK in FSX but have to learn a little more to do it properly in MSFS.

IAN

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

380 here but prob around another 45 or so when I didnt know that the Dev Mode didnt track hours.

I remember running FSPassengers on FS9 and ran through the rankings 3 times.

....Signature not required for delivery....

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

**Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**

Same thing happened to me. The France update sent me from 100+ to zero. Oddly, my “achievements” weren’t affected so I know how many metres I’ve taxied, how many seconds I’ve flown below sea level, etc.

LNM? what is that?

Little Nav Map

A great tool as well!

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality