Where’d Everyone Go?

I could see that. You shouldn't have to explain yourself. You're a good guy.

This user is also blocked on Facebook and doesn’t understand blocked on Facebook means blocked every where

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

As someone who is now caring for a loved one with Long Covid (over a year now), can I please ask members to get back on topic.

If this thread ends up being a fist fight like so many others, either myself or Nels will simply have to close/delete it.

Do you not know what leave me alone mean? This is now harassment. Your the problem. Leave me alone i do not like you. At all! is that blunt enough?

Blocked on Facebook means blocked everywhere. What part don’t you understand on that?

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Good stuff guys!

Now let's go flying:D:pilot::D

Cheers

Dom

Dominic you will see I’m asking darrenvox to leave me alone and he won’t, even in pm. What can we do about this to get him to stop harassing me since I blocked him on Facebook too? Thanks in advance.