Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where’d Everyone Go?

Default Where’d Everyone Go?

Used to be so busy here, especially the screen shot forum, now it’s really dead. Where’d everyone go?
    Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Hiding from the rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by JSMR View Post
    Hiding from the rocket.
    I have my catcher's mitt on and ready to make a catch!
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

No flight Sim installed until I get a new computer.

Far North Coast, New South Wales, Australia

Yes, I've noticed the site had gone quiet. It was very busy around Xmas - New Year, but presumed that most folk were on holiday and had time to sim and post, and after 2021 got going, those of us who are working all had to go back to the grindstone. Doesn't explain why the retired old boys went quiet though.

My other thought was that there was heaps of hoop-la re the release of Microsoft Flight Simulator (aka FS2021) [yes, yes, all the debate about naming, but whatever, that product (yawn)] and now that all that pizzaz has passed, it's standard business-as-usual life in the sim world.] Standard human behaviour.
    Last edited by MAD1; 05-09-2021 at 04:04 AM.

Gone fishin'...

Quote Originally Posted by MAD1 View Post
    Yes, I've noticed the site had gone quiet. It was very busy around Xmas - New Year, but presumed that most folk were on holiday and had time to sim and post, and after 2021 got going, those of us who are working all had to go back to the grindstone. Doesn't explain why the retired old boys went quiet though.

My other thought was that there was heaps of hoop-la re the release of Microsoft Flight Simulator (aka FS2021) [yes, yes, all the debate about naming, but whatever, that product (yawn)] and now that all that pizzaz has passed, it's standard business-as-usual life in the sim world.] Standard human behaviour.
    Thank you for the one USEFUL reply to this post so far. A lot of the regulars have gone elsewhere. Where? I don’t know but there’s gotta be busier places out there and not so much a ghost town like here. I miss the good ol days.
    Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Maybe it maybeline or maybe it's just covid

Haven't you noticed there's a global deadly pandemic which is the equivalent of a World War against an invisible enemy?

Most people have more important things to do rather than play computer games.

I wonder if everyone maxxed out on games while in lockdown, and now that life is opening up, we're all re-emerging in the real world.

I work from home so....nothing changes.

On the bright side, the rocket missed us!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast