Took off from Watsonville in my Top Rudder ultralight in another futile search for our house. I know/think it's in the sim, but I can't fly slow enough to spot it among all the trees. Then I decided to put the machine down in the neighborhood, aiming for the local golf course. I ended up amid some strange monoliths, none of which I recognize from around here.

ultralight grounded.jpg

Go figure...

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Try the drone camera. You’ll find utvv V that way. If drone is too slow, adjust it under camera speed setting.

I have yet to figure out how to work it.

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

I have yet to figure out how to work it.

Delete key on the keyboard will get you there. You may have to hit it a couple of times, but it will. I use an xbox controller to control my drone mode, so not sure what key buttons or functions to control it on the keyboard. Sorry.

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Some people ignore everything their told.

So it's useless to try to help them.

The use of the drone has been beat to death here in this forum.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.