A Small Tour of Bean Town (Boston MSFS)

Just felt like using the drone camera around Boston tonight to see what I could find. Pretty cool pictures and was amazed what was in there.

The whoe skyline of Boston

Oz55wA9.png

Looking Down at Cheers on Boylston Street across from the Boston Commons.

1iGkwMJ.jpg

The Halfshell Stage where the Boston Pops Orchestra performs Summer Concerts.

9gQwaKh.jpg

The Prudential Center, one of Boston's tallest Buildings. Has observation deck to view city and take in the sights.

DWkeoC1.png

Prudential Center and John Hancock Building. The John Hancock building is actually taller than Prudential and also has an observatory.

9mDW0ax.jpg

John Hancock Building

BwxYjK7.png

Old North Church

i8i2q4p.jpg

Another angle of the Skyline of this fantastic city.

pvBqnSy.png

Fisherman's Warf

cUcCxUU.png

Was taken with real weather using REX Weatherfoce 2020

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

The details in this Simulator are just overwhelming, Great Shots Johnny, enjoyed every single one of them. Just Incredible how far we've come.:pilot:

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

The details in this Simulator are just overwhelming, Great Shots Johnny, enjoyed every single one of them. Just Incredible how far we've come.:pilot:

Thanks! I find it amazing how far we've come along. :) :)

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Fabulous pics! Love the "new" sim but haven't partaken of it yet. Maybe some day :) Can't tell you how many times I've been to BOS in the C208 but it's been too many to count. Won't be going back there in the foreseeable future since our system form decided to remove the C208 from the schedule out of EWR. Always was an interesting operation in and out of BOS. Fun times!

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

Looks good

Thanks Andy! Much appreciated!

Very nice Johnny! Thanks for sharing!

Rick :cool:

Thanks Rick! Glad you enjoyed the shots!

Thanks for an excellent tour of Boston John. Very nicely captured and narrated. :cool: :cool: :)

Larry Amigo, thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed them. I can't get over how detailed this sim is.