Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Article: KerrSpectives--The Islander

Quote Originally Posted by Archer74 View Post
    I don't have the L-19 but I read a lot about it and most of it was positive in general, so I have confidence in the developer to release a decent product. To me the Islander looks very promising and I'm still missing a commercial STOL aircraft. Definitely a first day purchase for me.
    If you are the "Archer374" on the "other" flightsim.xx site, I am looking forward already to your possible Islander re-paints!

Well, that is great news. I will probably end up with both! Michael

Can,t Wait for it. I was hoping to be a tester but now should get the working product. I have painted them since the Marcel Khunt MSFS 2002 models, Now in X plane and hopefully this one.

Sorry, i'll have to leave this one. BBs has left me with a bad taste in my mouth and a stuttering beta aircraft on my hard drive. I was one of the large group that was promised alot but got very little and I cannot forget pre MSFS. You cannot draw a line where it is convenient and say we will be good from now on, we have long memories!

Islander released today - 12th May, 2021. Available at BlackBox Simulation website. - Kenneth

Wooo hoo, not

Is this a different addon Islander then the one from Black-Box?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s11jk84GRQ&t=122s

Default same

Quote Originally Posted by bstikkel View Post
    Is this a different addon Islander then the one from Black-Box?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s11jk84GRQ&t=122s
    Same one, flies very nicely. John

Default Memories

Quote Originally Posted by paul64 View Post
    Sorry, i'll have to leave this one. BBs has left me with a bad taste in my mouth and a stuttering beta aircraft on my hard drive. I was one of the large group that was promised alot but got very little and I cannot forget pre MSFS. You cannot draw a line where it is convenient and say we will be good from now on, we have long memories!
    Ah--come on, check the videos and you might be able to change your mind, I have loaded it up and it is a nice machine, we need some more older style aircraft, we have lots of fancy glass cockpits. I only hope prices don't creep over the $30 mark too much I would rather see excellent feedback and good sales at lower prices. But then I do remember 10c coffee unlimited refills (OK. along long time ago!!)
    John Nelson, BC

hello !
    Please advice the developer to push all the circuit breakers in [ as it is one of the pre flight checks before flight ] in the cockpit, if you say a BN pilot has checked this aircraft out. He should have noticed it !
    see image

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/324425

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast