Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: KerrSpectives--The Islander

Blog Entries

Default Article: KerrSpectives--The Islander

I'm definitely looking forward to it's release. Looks like loads of fun.

Can't wait! We have to rely on add-on aircraft as most of Asobos (Thank goodness not all) Are terrible with bugs still

I have the FSX,P3D version which is very good in my opinion so this one will be a must purchase for me

I'm low on fuel so I doubt that I will be able to actually buy the product. But the pictures indicate a highest quality aircraft. When seeing these new releases there's allways one question that comes to my mind. A 100% representation is what developers are striving for. 100% accuracy in cockpit/panel view is allways the goal. But our sim experience is more than that, the available out of the window view to me is maybe more important. Pict. 2: 20% of the outside view is blocked by sun-visors, compass and mic-cable. Even if th're there in the real plane, to me they take away much of the immersion in approach and landing, maybe cause I have 1080p only. Still I would love to have this 'Island' because I like small twin turbo's and their STOL capabilities.
    Last edited by piet06273; 05-07-2021 at 04:37 AM.

This is an agonized review and does not instill confidence. The Islander is an appealing plane. With the difficulties with the Microsoft SKD, I hope the developer is able to produce some convincing aerodynamics as well as a good-looking plane. I would certainly buy it particularly in the absence of a Twin Otter in MSFS. Michael.

I look forward to this release as I frequently fly the Islander in Xplane. Images look very good and hoping the price is not too expensive. Updates and bug fixes of course will be important. Best of luck on the launch

Blog Entries

Be very skeptical with these two guys, like so many others I jumped at this guy's previous models, Airbus, Islander and lately the MSFS Cessna and they All had one problem or other, support=0

Michael,
    Aerosoft is already working on Twin Otter so we will have two STOL Planes in future

Quote Originally Posted by squiremel View Post
    I'm definitely looking forward to it's release. Looks like loads of fun.
    Thank you for responding. Can't speak for others as fun is always (like beauty) in the eye of the beholder. But I am enjoying it!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast