Don't think it's possible within the sim itself whilst "flying". You do, of course, have the VFR map but that just shows where you are.

I use the much-respected (and free!) LittleNavMap for all my flight planning and monitoring - there are quite a number of flight planning tools around but LNM links to MSFS so you can monitor progress. I run it on a second monitor but LNM can also be run on a tablet, laptop etc and linked with a little setting up. Full instructions within the programme. LNM also supports a window you can select from the toolbar (top of screen) but it only shows your route and progress.

In the more sophisticated aircraft it's own navigation systems can show your flightplan - I fly the CJ4 although I'm sure anything from a twin-engine up has this facility - but unless you are already used to these systems they do take a bit of learning.

Not sure if this what your looking for, but it does show you your altitude while flying and I think the heading as well. It is a free add on.

https://flightsim.to/file/3181/fspm-vfr-map

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality