My 3 most wanted/needed in MSFS

actually 4

1) Real Ai Airlines traffic (this implies original Boeings and other planes)

2) Declare Emergency feature in ATC with a simple vector to closest

runway

3) Built-in Replay (no, I dont like any of the addons alternatives)

4) 3D aircraft (I mean real 3D, not illusions, being able to walk thru passenger cabin, open doors, toilet, luggage compartment above seat etc)

With the exception of the Emergency atc feature, the others are all available in fsx/p3d

What are yours most wanted (not impossible) features to be implemented?

Edited by Kapitan

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Real AI would be good but I really would like EFFECTS to be implemented/increased for effects such as 'wakes' from float planes, ships etc.

Also a decent floatplane (Beaver/Otter) although I understand that one is being developed as freeware and one as payware as I type.

John

Gigabyte Z390 UD Intel Core i7-9700K 3.60 Ghz Dual 16Gb DDR4 2666

Gigabyte RTX2060 OC 6GB 2 X 256MB SSD drives 1 X 500GB HDD

Windows 10 64bit Home Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick

Yes I have it but not a floatplane and I long for a Beaver.

John

actually 4

1) Real Ai Airlines traffic (this implies original Boeings and other planes)

2) Declare Emergency feature in ATC with a simple vector to closest

runway

3) Built-in Replay (no, I dont like any of the addons alternatives)

4) 3D aircraft (I mean real 3D, not illusions, being able to walk thru passenger cabin, open doors, toilet, luggage compartment above seat etc)

With the exception of the Emergency atc feature, the others are all available in fsx/p3d

What are yours most wanted (not impossible) features to be implemented?

I remember reading that Asobo is working on #3, but no idea when it'll come out. Future update, no doubt.

My top wish is to fix the idiocy that is the AI ATC. They give me altitude requirements that basically have me performing as a dolphin would and illogically have me land on a runway with a tail wind. ATC logic needs fixing, but I understand that's also in the works, along with the contradictory turboprop logic they have right now.

Ryzen 5 5600x / NVIDIA 3060 Ti Founder's Edition / ASRock B450M Steel Legend Motherboard / 2TB Inland Premium TLC NVMe SSD / 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM / Monitor: Monoprice Zero-G 35" UWQHD (3440x1440 Ultrawide)

Real AI would be good but I really would like EFFECTS to be implemented/increased for effects such as 'wakes' from float planes, ships etc.

Also a decent floatplane (Beaver/Otter) although I understand that one is being developed as freeware and one as payware as I type.

I fully agree with your comment about the wakes. If I can add to that: water droplets on the windscreen when you land on water. Having done some watersports in my day, I find it slightly jarring when I land on water, and the windscreen remains bone dry. I guess they already have the foundation for this, since the rain on the windscreen looks quite convincing (in my opinion, anyway).

On a related noted, I saw a review of a helicopter recently. The bloke landed the thing on a sports field with lots of grass, which didn't budge even when the chopper was hovering 1 metre above the ground. Now, I think helicopters are an abomination. But even the those damned to fly the things deserve a little love.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

Not sure if this also doesn't happen and that is the effect of the blast from jet engines blowing water off the tarmac. I have never checked but wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen. X-Plane has had it for years together with wakes etc etc. I understand that some 3rd party aircraft creators are holding back development and release until they get some sort of confirmation from Asobo as to when this might happen.

MSFS has a long way to go before 'catching up' with X-Plane regarding effects and I wished I had some i information a when we might expect to have it. If unknown or not for say a year or more I might go back to using X-Plane. Lots more addon aircraft too.

John

For me it's the current immersion killers.

1. Sort out the pushback tug (Get the wheels to turn and the tug-to-aircraft connection sorted)

2. Generic Airlines

3. Water that climbs cliffs.

Regards

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk