Carenado SR22 Strobe Lights Not Working

Ralie25

Hi all,

The strobes on my SR22 aren't flashing. Well they are, but from solid white to black. It's as if the strobe effect isn't working. The light is a solid white, then flashes black. Any ideas on how to get these working? I've played around with the SR22 to get it working to my standard, and have done so minus the strobes. To get them working properly would be great! Hence ideas please...

Many thanks,

Ralie

Have you tried replacing the strobe light effect with another one that you know works well? Maybe one from a default aircraft?

Thanks mrzippy, managed to solve the problem. Took about 4 hours of total work to find the problem completely, just had to play around with a few files...

Do you see the same problem at night?

Yes the problem was indeed worse at night, no lights at all. During the day you could see flashing but at night nothing. As above, have now solved the problem... :cool:

Yes the problem was indeed worse at night, no lights at all. During the day you could see flashing but at night nothing. As above, have now solved the problem... :cool:

Would you mind sharing what you did to fix it?

Dan

WIN11 Home, P3D5 5.4, ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA ...

Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, i13900K, FX KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, 64 GB DDR5-5600, Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

• 1 month later...
Would you mind sharing what you did to fix it?

Dan

Sorry for late reply… Below about 20 FPS you won’t see any strobes. Above that they should

Be fine. Have contacted Caremark and they’re looking into it.

Ralie