MFSG sceneries

JSMR

Just purchased some of the sceneries by MFSG - YPPH, YPKA (Karratha and a little obscure choice) and Bahrain. For the price I thought pretty good.

Bahrain phot scenery surrounding the airport is pretty poor but the airport itself isnt too bad.

I really like Perth. Much better then what was in VOZ. And Karratha is pretty good too. And great quality for the price.

And best of all, no registration to be done online, no waiting for keys/ serial numbers or activation. Just download, unzip and copy and past into the sim. It doesn't get any easier or simpler then that.

I want to second that. MFSG-Sceneries are charming.

Mr Syamsani is developing sceneries the way it should be done. A good quality with nice and a perfect amount of details, so they are running fast and smooth even on elder computers. You get all versions for a reasonable price and the way of installing is examplary. And the best of all - a FS9 version is selv-evident.

I am looking foreward to every new release of MFSG-sceneries and I am happy to own them all.

Dedl

Edited by Dedl

And best of all, no registration to be done online, no waiting for keys/ serial numbers or activation. Just download, unzip and copy and past into the sim.

I've had issues getting my payware Boeing 757 transferred from an online PC to an offline PC. Flight1 procedure to do this is ridiculously complicated.

Good to read there is no BS with these sceneries.

Mark Daniels

I want to second that. MFSG-Sceneries are charming.

Mr Syamsani is developing sceneries the way it should be done. A good quality with nice and a perfect amount of details, so they are running fast and smooth even on elder computers. You get all versions for a reasonable price and the way of installing is examplary. And the best of all - a FS9 version is selv-evident.

I am looking foreward to every new release of MFSG-sceneries and I am happy to own them all.

Dedl

Likewise. I sent him an email thanking him for his continued interest in FS9. He said he'll always support and Brunei and Riyadh airports to come.

Happy days.