Alaska Virtual Airlines Pilot Recruitment

raucouscrew

Hello everyone,

After weeks of web development and testing I can officially say we are here to welcome pilots to the new Alaska Virtual Airlines. Please visit http://www.alaskava.org to view and join our small but great community of pilots. We are also hiring for several position of staff please read the membership info for more information, document is provided below. Please contact info@alaskava.org for more information regarding staff positions.

Thanks,

Dylan Williams | CEO Alaska Virtual Airlines

Alaska membership.pdf

Edited by raucouscrew

• 3 weeks later...
You know TyraNoah that is completely alright a small VA such as mine isn't for everyone. I know that not many folks wanna join a small VA like this out of the fear that what if it closes its doors but I can tell you is that this is very much a learning experience for me as I'm new to coding and having to learn step by step how to add things to our website but in the end I don't think folks want all the bells and whistle that so many VAs offer, I'm trying to offer a relaxing place to fly and have fun and in time when things really start to get off the ground I'll start to redo the website and improve on things that need to be fixed.