Weird bug when changing views during flight

Hey guys, I have a weird and frankly frustrating problem when I switch views (side windows, nearest airport tower) and then go back to my main view, see the pictures below:

20210429225036_1.jpg

20210426225523_1.jpg

Sometimes my game freezes and I am sent back to Windows, other times it takes up to a minute to go back to a normal sky, a fully textured plane etc. I tried lowering my settings like scenery density but to no avail. What can I do?

As a quick test when that happens, try going into "windowed" mode to see if it looks normal right away. Mine did that on occasion and it was because of a slow CPU and 2 ghz of memory. I would hit pause for a minute and then switch back to full screen mode.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

To toggle between full-screen mode and windowed mode, press ALT+ENTER. Or, on the Views menu, select Full Screen. To display a menu in full-screen mode, press ALT.

Do the pause in windowed mode.

Windowed mode looks like this:

3937526167_73a038f599.jpg

I see and so in your case you played with windowed mode and didn't have that issue at all anymore? I will try it with that mode and keep you updated. If needed I will post my computer specs here also. Edited by Tarik Pasic

So you never found a permanent solution and you know for sure that it's because your computer isn't strong enough?

That was it, pretty much! I had a 2 GHZ CPU and 2 GB memory on Win XP computer.

Windows 10

Ultra Gamer AMD 5 3600X-2060

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x (6 x 3,8 GHz)

CPU Cooler: AMD Boxed

RAM: 16 GB DD4R 2666 MHz/ Max. 64 GB

GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2060/ 6 GB GDDR6

SSD: 1 TB Intel/ NVMe M.2

Adaptor: Cooler Master 600 Watt (80 PLUS)

These are my computer specs, I'm by no means an expert but I highly doubt they are what's causing this issue. ^^

I had never heard of it but if I don't know what's causing this issue then I won't know how to fix it.

Also this: "HIMEMFIX does not speed up FSX nor does it keep it from crashing. It does not fix OOM problems caused by other than your graphics card."