Top Rudder 103 Solo

For those of you wondering whether this one is any good, here you go for my review of it.

Thanks for your detailed review. I'll probably end buying it anyway, since this is the kind of flying I enjoy most, but even so, I'd like to hear your opinion (or anyone else's) on how it compares to the Aerolite 103 from Nemeth Designs, which has been out already for a while, and which I much enjoy.

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)

Thanks for your detailed review. I'll probably end buying it anyway, since this is the kind of flying I enjoy most, but even so, I'd like to hear your opinion (or anyone else's) on how it compares to the Aerolite 103 from Nemeth Designs, which has been out already for a while, and which I much enjoy.

I bought it the other day and cruised our neighborhood "in" it. Easy to fly and challenging to land if there's any crosswind at all. In fact, I think it'd be a good trainer for rudder work in crosswind landings because it's so sensitive. It's a bargain at $9.99.

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

I bought it the other day and cruised our neighborhood "in" it. Easy to fly and challenging to land if there's any crosswind at all. In fact, I think it'd be a good trainer for rudder work in crosswind landings because it's so sensitive. It's a bargain at $9.99.

Thanks for sharing.

However, no matter how cheap it can be: I'd really like to know if someone finds it any better than the Aerolite 103 that I already have (and love).

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)

Dan - I also have the Nemeth Aerolite 103 and DO enjoy it. I 'could' also give you a comparison to this new offering and MY perspective on it..... but I'd have to charge you $10.;)

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Dan - I also have the Nemeth Aerolite 103 and DO enjoy it. I 'could' also give you a comparison to this new offering and MY perspective on it..... but I'd have to charge you $10.;)

Only $10? I value your opinion much higher than $0.01!! :D

Edited by danbiosca