FS2002 Patches for Airport 2000 Volume 3 and 767 PIC

Ottersphere

• 2 weeks later...
I just acquired Volume 1, 2 and 3 from a eBay lot, didn't even think to look if they worked for FS2002. Considering how old these addons are and how hard they are getting to find I think us flight simmers have an obligation to start uploading them to places like archive.org.

• 5 months later...
Does anybody have these patches? None of the old Wilco links work any more. I’d be happy to return the favor if I have any files somebody else needs!

Thanks,

Dustin

+1 regarding 767PIC patch for FS2002 (767PilotinCommandPatchFS2002.exe).. even wrote to Wilcopub, got reply a month later that "Unfortunately, we don't have such file anymore."

• 2 weeks later...
https://www.mediafire.com/file/sra39w081auwsiq/767PilotinCommandPatchFS2002.zip/file

Somebody actually just sent me this link. Downloaded the zip and the .exe looks legit. Thanks!

Installed into FS2002 perfectly, took a test flight and all nice.... thx for the patch again.

KCOS-KDEN, 2 missed landings on 35L, 3rd attempt perfect.

PIC767-fs2002-1.jpg

PIC767-fs2002-2.jpg

PIC767-fs2002-3.jpg

PIC767-fs2002-4.jpg

PIC767-fs2002-5.jpg

PIC767-fs2002-7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I also have the 767PIC FS2000 1.1 Patch if anyone needs that.........

good to know...thx. May need it, although I think I may have it too somewhere.

I quite didn't get to installing FS2000 yet, although I tried. I however couldnt find my old original CD's, so I downloaded two ISOs from the archive web, but they are Italian version... now just found EN FS2000 Pro version, downloading... It seems that 767PIC has some features (flights or adventures or something like that) that run under FS2000 only and which are left out from FS2002 port.

BTW, got more into fooling with FS2002, bought a few jetliners from eBay. Can post a few pics if interested.

Also, looking for a program that would allow me to edit stock FS2002 airports. I downloaded several utilities such as Airport v.2.60 and v.3.0 upgrade, but I dont seem to be able to load any stock airport into it. Maybe need FS2002 SDK installed or so? In FS2004 I can easily edit stock airports with Airport Design Editor, but it wont do FS2002, only fs9 and fsx...

• 3 months later...
Thanks for the info. I’m brand new to editing/designing myself so can’t help you there……….yet anyway. Been gravitating more toward FS2004 lately myself. Will have to give ADE a look when time permits. Sorry for the long time between posts, just life I guess. Anyway thanks again for sharing what you’re up to in the FS world!

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry to interfere on this. But I am interested on 767 PIC for FS2000. Those of you who were looking for the patch, where did you get the original 767 PIC for FS2000?

Thanks and regards.

I own the boxed copy, bought it back then around year 2000 somewhere in the store. I'd think you could find it on eBay for a few bucks with a bit of patience. Recently purchased quite a few FS2002 (and even FS2000) add-ons on eBay.

Also, looking for a program that would allow me to edit stock FS2002 airports. I downloaded several utilities such as Airport v.2.60 and v.3.0 upgrade, but I dont seem to be able to load any stock airport into it. Maybe need FS2002 SDK installed or so? In FS2004 I can easily edit stock airports with Airport Design Editor, but it wont do FS2002, only fs9 and fsx...

From what I remember, and briefly skipping through the help file for Airport 3.0, you can't "Import and Edit" a stock airfield in FS2002, as one might in FS9, but have to lay down an 'exclude' to "hide" the original, (and possibly create a new 'flatten') then re-start from scratch. Alternatively, accept the default, with all it's limitations, and simply add extra features and buildings to "fill it out".

Edited by chris_eve

You might care to look into AFCAD v1.40 which was for FS2002. It's available here on Flightsim. Depending on what exactly you want to do it may help.

Hey Guys,

Back home now and ready to address your PMs. Looks like the FS2002 link still works but not the FS2000 link......weird. Okay, standby...........

I found the boxed version on eBay sometime last year. Just lucky I guess. I was PMed the patch links from a longtime member who was kind enough to hook me up. He told me I was free to post the links.

• 1 month later...
You might care to look into AFCAD v1.40 which was for FS2002. It's available here on Flightsim. Depending on what exactly you want to do it may help.

Thanks for suggestion, Ill try that AFCAD v 1.40. Ill look for it and will report if it helped.

What I primarily need to do is to remove a wrong runway from stock airport. If I only could achieve this task, that would be excellent for the starter...

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

For those that are interested, here are links for downloading the original Wilco programs:

Airport 2000 Volume 1:

https://archive.org/details/airport-2000-volume-1

Airport 2000 Volume 2:

https://archive.org/details/airport-2000-volume-2

Airport 2000 Volume 3:

https://archive.org/details/airport-2000-volume-3

• Thanks 1

Visit FSXMissionsHangar.com

For Missions in FSX and P3D

• 2 weeks later...