SKY AI Traffic keeps disappearing once it is installed in FSX SE

Hey guys, I have FSX Steam Edition and I installed a software called Sky AI Traffic to have airplanes in the skies and on the tarmac in real time when I'm flying. However after 1-2 flights the AI airplanes end up disappearing totally or almost totally. I don't understand why, I followed all the guidelines prior to installing the software and did everything right. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software several times but to no avail, the same issue keeps happening. Has anyone else had such issues with SKY AI Traffic? Any tips and suggestions are more than welcomed, thanks in advance everyone!

I heard about it but could never get it to work. Is there anything that comes really close to SKY AI? I'll buy a decent AI traffic pack if I have to I don't mind but I need to know which ones are good enough since most packs are quite expensive.

If you’re not concerned with updated paints, Traffic X is pretty good. Came out in 2005 though, so many now defunct airlines like NWA, United, etc are present.
CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home